Thursday, September 04, 2008

Life

So yeah, it's been an extremely long time since I last posted and I can't say whether or not this will be my last post, but I figured that I'd write something tonight. (Thanks for the suggestions Jack!)

Anyway, I've been working at my position at the bank for the last 5 months and I'm pretty sure I'm going to quit. The manager over there doesn't have the slightest clue as to what she's doing and needs to work on her people skills. The guy that was in charge when I started quit about a month or so and left an assistant branch manager there. She can't deal with pressure and, as a result, dumped most of it on me. Anything that goes wrong is my fault, whether I'm there or not. And that sucks. Finally, after 3 months of dealing with that, I had a meeting with her where I told her that I'm getting upset about having everything blamed on me and with the way they've been jerking my hours around and all she says is "it's going to get worse." There's a great incentive to keep working there!

To top all of that off, things have fallen apart between the softball girl and me. I don't know what happened because things were fine and then she stopped talking to me, which just pisses me off. The bad part about it is that I'm still stuck in that cycle of where I care about her and want to be around her and I know that I can't even talk to her. I deleted her phone number from my phone (trying to avoid the temptation of calling her), but I can't stop thinking about her. I spend my time at home listening to music that makes me think of her and wishing that things were different, even though I know they won't be. It just sucks. But I guess that's the way things go and there's not a damn thing I can do about them, so I'm going to pick up and move on. So there's an update for you. I'll try to make the next one better as there's a whole lot of good in this world, but I'm just not having the greatest summer.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger ~Belle~ said...

that sucks that your summer didnt go as you would have liked it too. Guess it is a good thing that Autumn is coming!! it is a beautiful time of year. I am sure that once you get over this current chic, stop beating yourself up by doing things that remind you of her, that things will turn around. It sounds like you werent with her that long so I am surprised you are still so hung up. Kind of sucks when you want to be with someone who doesnt want you and all you want to do is do things to make it work and they are alraedy gone with no explaination to you. I definitely know how that feels. When you find the right person you wont ever have that feeling. Good Luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home