Sunday, April 20, 2008

Car type?

Perhaps I'm just conceited, but I think I couldn't date someone if they drive a certain type of car. I know, it sounds horrible to say that, but driving home today from my parents house when I saw a fairly good looking young woman driving a vw bug. Now, like I said, she was pretty good looking, but I don't think I'd ever date her because she drives a bug. It's not the worst car out there (yeah, I'm talking to you PT Cruiser and Scion XB), but I don't think I'd ever want to be seen driving around in one of them and I wouldn't want to be seen riding in one. I guess I'm just particular like that.

I've been getting like that about beer too. I used to be able to drink Miller Lite and it was no big deal. But lately I can't finish more than 2 Lites before it starts to make me feel sick. I don't know why it is, but I just can't drink that stuff any more. I will say that drinking Boulevard certain didn't help my opinion of the quality of Miller Lite, as Boulevard is super delicious.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're saying that if you met this girl running in the park and she was wonderful and a Bears fan and preferred Boulevard to Miller Lite and you asked her out and she said yes... you're saying that when you went to pick her up and found a VW Bug in her driveway, you'd just turn around and go home?

-Dave

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger ~Belle~ said...

i would like to think that i know you to some extent and again, this is your blog and your opinion and that is totally cool. BUt you have worried about what people have thought of you and to turn someone down based upon their vehicle choice isnt that great of a reason. You dont like the car? dont ride in it. Easy fix. But to turn someone down who could be absolutely AMAZING because of their wheels is not cool. I guess at the time it was a good thing that i drive an Infiniti. but a car is a car. it is a tool to get you from A to B. only time it isnt a tool to do that is if it is a classic car.
again, your blog, your opinion. just never thought I would hear or read you say something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home