Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good point

After reading your comments to my last post, I'm willing to concede a few things.

First of all, you're right Dave. You make a good point that it really wouldn't be a deal breaker. I think I'd probably take it as a negative point, but it wouldn't cause me to walk away completely. And, to some extent, you're right about a car being a car Michelle. I don't completely agree with it being just a tool as a car is more important than a pair of shoes or a top. It's easier to change something when it costs $100 or less than a $20,000 investment. But when push comes to shove, it really isn't something to get too worked up over. I think I was being a little too particular that day and it came across as absolute. So thank you both for making me rethink those comments. I'm willing to admit that sometimes I make statements that I'd like to take back and that's going to be one of them.

This weekend was pretty good. Caleb came into town to watch the NFL draft and then we headed out to DeKalb to watch Hairbanger's Ball. They're an 80s cover band, which really isn't my music of choice, but HB really does a great job with the covers. They know their stuff and they put on a great show. In fact, they're so popular that one of my friends had to wait an hour to get in to the bar because it was at capacity. The show was good but the band was missing two members, so they were kind of limited in what they could play. All in all, still a good time and worth the $5 admission.

Well, I hope everyone is having a good one.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home